Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1 Month

Here Cecilia is at 1 month. It is crazy for us to think that she has only been with us a month because it feels like she has always been here. We are absolutely head over heels in love with her and couldn't be happier!

At a month old, we have already discovered things that she hates and things that she likes. Currently she hates getting her diaper changed, changing clothes, taking a bath, anything having to do with her being naked, being swaddled, playing in her bouncer or swing or any other little activity thing that everyone said was a must have! She likes being on her tummy and taking walks. She likes to kick her legs and move her arms around. Umm that may be it. Her list of hates seems to be a tad longer than her likes but hopefully that will change!

She is still in newborn clothes for the most part. There are a few 0-3 outfits I have found she can wear but for the most part they are still a bit too big. Since we haven't been to the doctor lately I'm not sure what she weighs at this point but I'm almost positive it is more than the 8 lbs 1 oz she weighed a few weeks ago. Her eyes are still blue and I'm praying they stay that color. I have always said I want our kids to have Brent's eyes. His are the prettiest blue so maybe her's won't change.

She still is doing fabulous at night. No matter if she has slept all day or been up all day, she wakes up anywhere between 2:30-3:00 am, goes back down until 6:30 or 7:00. This allows me to get plenty of sleep!

We have adjusted well and are loving having a baby in the house! I am so excited to watch her grow and really develop a personality!

Side note: Excuse the poor picture. We were trying to get her to look at me so Brent was waving around a toy that rattled while also trying to make sure she didn't fall over. In the middle of all that, Colt decided to take interest in the toy so I had to take shots in between him jumping up in front of me trying to get the toy. Finally, after trying several times we just gave up. Hence the picture of her staring into space.

No comments: