Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille

A couple of weekends ago, we had a little photo shoot at my parent's house in hopes of getting a good picture for our Christmas cards.  I never have high hopes during these little shoots I plan because I never know the mood in which my child will be in.

I threw together a little backdrop using some white panels we have along with a wreath my mom made.  I wanted to keep it very simple because I wanted Cecilia's bright dress to pop.  We had a few different props for her to play with but she ended up sticking with just one.  She did fabulous despite a short nap and it being dangerously close to dinner.

So here's what we got...








I didn't worry with panty hose or shoes because I have finally learned my limits and didn't want to press my luck.

I was so happy the way they turned out and that my dad's love of photography keeps me and Cecilia from having breakdowns at a professional studio!

2 comments:

Raising Four 4 Him said...

Cute idea. Love the last two......

Jaclyn said...

Too, too cute! Love um!