Friday, December 9, 2011

Perks

So I'm finding out my job has a few little perks around the holidays.  It's called yummy gifts from my suppliers!

I received my first gift basket early this week from a supplier in Cincinnati.  They were complete geniuses and ordered "The Best of Cincinnati" gift basket.  It had all our favorite places that we like to stop at when we are Cincinnati. 


 Brent was thrilled when I walked in the door especially when he saw the Skyline chili! It was the best gift EVER!

That is until I got this beauty yesterday...

A Omaha Steak package!  SCORE!!!!

Look at all the loot...

Steaks, burgers, seafood, potatoes and chocolate cake!  CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!  This vendor spoke right to my heart!

Cecilia loved it too because there was a new toy in the house, the box!

Man, if this week is any sign of how the holidays are going to be, then I don't want it to end!

No comments: