Friday, December 16, 2011

Teacher's Gift

Oh the joy of racking your brain for the perfect teacher's gift!  I always have such a hard time coming up with gifts for Cecilia's teachers.  I don't know them well enough to do personal gifts but yet I don't like being super generic either. 

So what's a mom to do?  Why get on Pinterest of course!

I saw a super cute idea to make magnetic message boards out of a cookie sheet.  Here was my supplies...


I had the hubs get his power tools out and be manly by drilling two holes in the top of the pans.  I then spray painted them.  While they dried, I cut the teacher's initials out of scrapbook paper.  A little Mod Podge and ribbon and voila...magnetic message board. 


Super easy (and cheap) and hopefully they will enjoy them!  I think I see one for myself in the near future.  Perfect for the hubs To Do List!