Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sorry Chuck. You are NO Friend of Mine!

Friday night I thought it would be a good idea to take Cecilia to Chuck E Cheese.  There's lights, buttons, balls, pizza, everything a kid could ask for!

We went pretty early to beat the crowd and all seemed to be going smooth.  Cecilia was loving the movie clips they were playing, watched Chuck do his thing on stage and ate her overpriced pizza.  Then it was time to play.

I let her pick what she wanted to do first and this was her choice...


She loved it!  Even rode it twice.

We move on to another ride she picked out similar to the one before but this one had a passenger.  I didn't think she would ride but she sat in it with confidence but the second it started she screamed and cried!  I wish I could show the picture (this is a picture of a picture) better because you can see the fear in her eyes! 


I didn't even realize the ride took her picture but I'm so glad it did.  It is hilarious!

After that, she was DONE with Chuck E Cheese.  We tried several different games that had buttons and balls but she only freaked out and screamed!  Good thing Daddy is still a huge kid at heart and could use all our tokens!  At least we walked away we a handful of cheap prizes that were lost before we ever got the car! 

Oh well, its about making memories whether good or bad!

No comments: