Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quotes

I found a few quotes on Pinterest today that I thought I would share.



This quote has my name stamped all over it.  I'm definitely not where I thought I would be/planned 10 years ago but I keep reminding myself there is a reason why I'm where I am.



I laughed at this one because I thought I was dying the ONE time I tried to run!  My brother and husband had convinced me running was the way to go instead of walking.  NOT!  I almost passed out after 1 minute.  I started seeing spots, my lungs burned and my legs turned to jello.  I'm sure I was quite the sight!  I haven't run since.


This also has my name stamped all over it!





Is it bad that I feel this way about 80% of the people I have to work with?


Or when her dad calls to tell her on his way to work.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Those are some good comments, I'll have to put them in my comment book.