Monday, December 19, 2011

Radical

Every year I make these big elaborate bows (or try) for each Christmas gift.  I have been trying to master these bows since I was 12 under the watchful eye of my mom who is the true master.  I've gotten pretty good over the past couple of years and LOVE the way to packages look but this year I just wasn't feeling it.  So I dug and hunted around my craft room for different items to dress up my packages.

Here's what I came up with so far...






Very simple but I thought they turned out pretty cute.  I'm also changing things up by just using 2 different wrapping papers instead of 4 or 5.  Brent told me I was being radical (ha!) but he only knows big bows in our house so anything different is weird to him.

Watch out people!  The Miller's are shaking up Christmas gift wrapping!  :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You are so creative and always have been. I totally didn't get that gene... :)