Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pre-Valentine's

Brent has to work tonight so we celebrated Valentine's last night.

We opened a few Valentine's Day cards we got in the mail.


Uncle Mayo and Aunt Leslie scored points with a "Mimis" card.

I always cook on Valentine's since all the restaurants are typically crazy.  We had salad, chicken covered  with bacon and cheese, baked potatoes and broccoli.  My crowd was pleased.

Our cute little Valentine...

A typical after school hair do.  I'm not sure what that child does during the day but it always standing straight up when I pick her up!


Then for dessert, we enjoyed a red velvet cake my in laws brought down this weekend when they were visiting.


It was a early birthday cake and I am extremely embarrassed at how much has been eaten since its arrival on Saturday.  I'm not so much embarrassed for myself as for my husband.  Let's just say there is only 1 hear left and this was a layered cake!  And I wish I could say he will be hitting the gym but he probably lost weight while I think I've gained 10 pounds from the few pieces I had.

Tonight C and I will more than likely enjoy a nice quite night at home watching tons of "Mimis."

1 comment:

Momoi said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
CECILIA!

Love you bunches & bunches!