Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's

Cecilia racked up this year!  We got home and had a sack full of goodies from her classmates plus a few other gifts.

She dug in as soon as we hit the door.


She loved looking at everything she got.  She would inspect the little cards then passed them along for me to read.


During the process, I was busy opening one of her goody bags and I hear her cracking up.  I knew she was holding a card and for a split second I thought she had learned to read overnight and found the card funny.  We look at each other and she says 'Buzz.'


For some reason she thinks Buzz is hilarious and just the sight of him on the card cracked her up!

When we got through opening everything, she walked away with quiet the loot.


And because we really couldn't stand not seeing Brent on Valentine's, we took him dinner at work.


Cecilia loves going in the store mainly because they have a big bin of basketballs she loves to play with.


She couldn't even focus on eating because she was so worried about playing ball.

Her and I ended our night snuggled up watching her new Mickey Mouse dvd.


Honestly, it was one of the best Valentine's I've had.

No comments: