Thursday, July 8, 2010

I will be John Brown!

My sister in law is pregnant; due in November. Her and my brother in law shared the news with us about a week after Cecilia was born. We are so excited for them and couldn't be happier for them!

We have anxiously awaited the day that we would find out what she would be having. The moment she told me that she was pregnant, I immediately told her she would probably have a boy. I have always assumed she would have the first boy in the Miller family. She felt the same way.

This past weekend I did a little wives tale test on her. A coworker did it on me and it proved to be correct. We tested several people at work and they were all correct so I knew I had to do this test on Kaci, my sister in law. I double checked the test on me and it came up correct. I was eager to do the test on Kaci. We all gathered around and everyone was waiting for the prediction. It came up boy! We knew it! They were going to have a boy!

Yesterday her and my brother in law went to have an ultrasound done and we were all waiting for the phone call to confirm our predictions. About 7:30 pm Brent calls me to tell me they are having...



AHHHHH!!!! It is a precious baby girl! We were SOOOO wrong! Granted I knew it was a silly test but it had been right on so many that I just figured it would be right this time. I was wrong! So for those of you keeping score that makes 6 (count them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) 4th generation GIRLS in the Miller family who is peppered with BOYS! I LOVE IT!!! These boys are just going to have to get used to the girls taking over!
Bryan and Kaci, Brent and I are beyond excited for you all! We love you and can't wait to meet our new niece this fall!

No comments: