Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daddy Just Doesn't Get It

When I walked in to get Cecilia this afternoon I found her head looking a little something like this...


I told her nice bedhead and her teacher politely informed me she came to school looking that way. Umm, Daddy must not have found it necessary to run a brush through her hair before heading out.

After a phone conversation with Brent, I learned that he thought her hair looked cool. He thought the big curl sticking up off her head was cute.


Daddy just doesn't get that the bedhead look is not ok for little girls. He still has so much to learn!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

This just made me crack up!! Love it...and her curl too! ha! ha!

Kelli said...

This just made me laugh! Poor Brent. haha!

Momoi said...

I did get a chuckle out of this. I wish I could have seen the look on your face when you saw her and found out Brent brought her like that. To funny!