Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Too Young for This

I found a grey hair this afternoon. I caught a glimpse of myself in the rear view mirror and there sticking out as if to say "Look at me! Look at me!" was a grey hair.

I went into survival mode and tried to pull it out. It didn't work. I tried 3 more times, all unsuccessful at getting rid of this thing growing outside my head.


I'm not ready for grey hair.


I used to make fun of my dad's grey hair and he would always respond 'you put them there.' He wears them proudly as if they're battle scars. As if each hair represents a time when I decided I knew more than he or decided to be a 16 year old drama queen.


When I got home I plucked the little booger so now 10 more will grow back in its place. I will be putting a call into my hairdresser ASAP.

No comments: