Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Story Continues...

At this point, I knew I was in labor. My pains had continued all night and I woke up feeling the same. They still weren't bad enough to keep me from doing laundry and light housework but they were enough for me to stop every now and then to catch my breath.

Momoi and Aunt Jac had both called that morning just to check in and I told them that we could have a baby sooner than planned. We were all very casual about it becuase I didn't seem to be in as much pain as everyone said I would be.

I made Daddy start timing them just so we could see if we were getting close. He was scheduled to work and I didn't want him to stay home if I wasn't in labor but then we didn't want him going and me go into full labor.

Timing is everything with these kinds of things.

1 comment:

Karon Hodges said...

Happy Birthday to Cecilia!!!