Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Living Nightmare

Brent and I have been experiencing what our version of hell would be like...lack of sleep and waking up feeling like you have been run over by a semi hauling a load of cement blocks.


For a little over a week Cecilia has been in our bed. I know, I know, not a great decision but we were desperate to get some sleep. The first couple of nights she started out in her bed but woke up around 2:30 screaming her head off. The rest of the time she just wouldn't sleep in her bed.


I could have made a pallet in her floor like I usually do but then I still wouldn't sleep and I would then wake up feeling like I'd been run over by a semi hauling a load of elephants.


After a week of being headbutted, smacked in the face, kicked in the arm and waken up in the middle of the night to 'Babe can you get her? She is on my side.' I couldn't stand it any longer...she had to go.


I wish I could say things are better but she is still waking up in the middle of the night. I know she doesn't feel well but I'm not sure I can handle another week of only functioning at 25% especially with our busy weekend coming up. My dad could even tell something was up the other day when he passed me on the road on our way to work. I had no idea my bags were that noticeable.

No comments: